I have to thank partandparcel2014 for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Here is her site: https://partandparcel2014.wordpress.com/ and it’s awesome. I always enjoy reading her posts!
Here are the rules:
1. Acknowledge the blog that has nominated you. (Check)
2. Disclose 7 facts about you. (To-do)
3. Nominate 15 blogs for the same. (15?! That’s a lot…I’ve got some ideas)
Seven facts about me
1) I think peanut butter and jelly sandwiches taste better when they’re cut diagonally.
2) I’ve only been outside of the country once, on a cruise to Bermuda.
3) I work in a cluttered environment, but I always know where everything is.
4) I’m a poet! Most of my fellow bloggers don’t know that…secret identity!
5) I’m one semester away from getting my master’s degree in English Literature.
6) One time I accidentally ate a cricket…it’s a long story…it was in a lollipop (weird, right?) and my aunt and uncle bought it for me and told me it was real. They’re always joking around about things, so I assumed they were kidding. I ate it, and I was a vegetarian for about a month after that haha.
7) I slackline, play hackysack, and love kayaking and camping (just made camping reservations today!)
As for blogs to nominate…hmm…
I’m going to stick with 10 😛 Always the rule breaker.
This award is a good way to share the blogs we enjoy reading, so keep it going and enjoy reading!